4.23.2008

Thank You Again

David was kind enough to consider me for another post of a day. If he keeps this up, it's going to go straight to my head, I swear! There are some really great posts up there, including one by one of my most favorite bloggers, Epi. Really great batch of posts :) Thanks again, David.

Drew, Eric and I are staying on shift tonight, so I'm expecting something to happen. Eric's picking up a batch of slice-n-bizzles on the way here from his paramedic class. I can't wait--I'm sure it'll be a great way to relieve exam-time stress!

By the way, I just saw a little girl on a commercial who said "I am a princess, and princesses don't get sick." That broke my heart. Oh how I wish it were true.

Stay Safe,
Sam

1 comment:

Epijunky said...

I haven't seen that commercial, but I'd probably get teary if I did.

I love working with kids... More often then not they're more brave than the adults.

And Sam, you deserve all of the attention David can heap in your direction. You are a PHENOMENAL writer.