4.14.2008

Oh, by the way

I got the job! I found out over the weekend that I got the private transport job I applied for. I couldn't be happier.

I have to schedule my lift test and occupational health screening and all that craziness, but this is so exciting. It's the first thing I've ever gone after myself. I said "hey, I should get a job," and I went out and got one. It's a pretty cool feeling.

I'm going to have so much to write about, I'm sure.

Alright, now it's off to class. So close to finishing out this semester. Just got to stick it out a little longer!

6 comments:

Chris said...

Well done Sam!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations and good luck! Looking forward to hearing how it goes.

Justin said...

Excellent! Congrats! Just stick it through the next two weeks, the light is near...

Anonymous said...

Good luck!

John-Michael said...

And the World opens a new door to fresh, new possibilities for our already-cherished YOU! Fantastic for them ... and I know that, for You, it will be, yet another, exciting and informative page in this unfolding book ... of Your Life. I am waiting and watching for each fresh story.

Loving You!

danny said...

A belated congratulations to you! I'm way behind on the news, sorry. Been without internet for the past week or so. Nice work though!