5.29.2008

This Week's Bruises

These are the bruises from this week that I find myself with. They don't show up too well, but the particularly nasty one is from an unknown source. The one higher up on the leg is courtesy of the jump bag, and the scar healing above my ankle is thanks to cutting it on the stretcher.

It's a labor of love, I suppose!

p.s.--I love how pants-lines from the BDUs tend to stick around for hours. It's really sexy.

p.p.s.--I also managed to pull a muscle in my hip region while sneezing. I am a girl of many, many talents.

9 comments:

Tori said...

You pulled a hip muscle from sneezing? You are amazing.

Fyremandoug said...

Yes a girl of many talents
but cool talent no less.

tracy said...

Sam, you are without competition, the very best! Heal quickly from your ouchies!

And you got a marriage proposal...!

Lucid said...

My legs are constantly covered in bruises as well. Is this a phenomenon of the field?

Me said...

OMG I'm not the only one who has gotten jump bag bruises?!? I'm at the point where I just hold the handles rather then throw it over my shoulder because I get nasty bruises, too!

JS said...

Love your blog! Shepp

EE said...

Wait until you get a BIG bruise across your pelvic from holding the stretcher up while your loading. ;)That bruise = super hot.

Anonymous said...

Glad to know I'm not alone. I mean, I'm never really alone because the voices keep me company...

... but @ the end of a set* I notice weird, random bruises. I rarely remember what they're from, though. Cuts, I obviously remember. Bruises? [shrug]


(our schedule rotates, & we call our on-days a "set")

danny said...

Looks painful. I never know where my bruises come from...They just sort of appear. It's weird.