12.20.2007

Congrats!

Just wanted to say congratulations to Liv, Drew and Steve for passing their EMT-B state tests! I know you guys are going to make great providers, and I can't wait to work with you all :)

Also, congrats to Kyle for testing. We all know you're going to pass and do an amazing job...Use those ALS skills ;)

There's a possibility I'll be getting my EMT-I come this spring (ALS skills such as intubation, IVs, EKG, etc. in VA). I need to investigate further, but that would be super awesome, and provide me with ridiculous amounts of blog material, haha!

As soon as I figure out how to write again, I will. There's something to be said for having everything okay in your life; makes things like writing easier. Hopefully I'll get my stuff together soon. You'd think lying around the house all day recovering from surgery would be a perfect time to blog. Dumb, dumb, dumb.

Yours,
Sam

3 comments:

Alaina said...

Thanks! Can't wait to start precepting!!! :D

MadhouseMedic said...

Awww thanks!!! Though that state test didn't feel right. We talked about that already though.

Epijunky said...

Hey Sam :)

Hope you have a fantastic Holiday Season (Merry Christmas and all that ;))

Go rock that Intermediate class.